This document introduces the demo project of "artifacts_demo", explaining user operation of Virtual Wall/Virtual Track, including how to add/delete/modify artifacts.
（Either one of following）
- Slamware SDP mini
- Slamware SDP
- Slamware Kit
- Zeus/Apollo robot base
- Right click on "artifacts_demo" project, set as StartUp project.
Right click on "artifacts_demo", then " Properties"，configure "include" and "lib" directories to the corresponding folder path of Slamware SDK.
It's not necessary to copy files to the project directory, user will only need to configure the folder path of SDK.
- Right click on "artifacts_demo", then "properties"，set "Command Arguments" as follows:
Syntax ：artifacts_demo <IP address>
- Click " F5" to execute.
- In robostudio, the output will be as follows:
- The output from console will be as follows:
- Delete one of the virtual tracks by selecting one of the IDs. the ID selected in the video is 3.
- Delete all virtual tracks/walls.
- Add virtual walls
- Add virtual tracks
- Modify a virtual wall ( similar with virtual wall modification)
- Delete virtual tracks( similar with virtual wall deletion）